At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Anheuser-Busch InBev manages a portfolio of well over 200 beer brands (incl. Stella Artois, Becks, Budweiser and Corona) and holds the No. 1 or No. 2 market position in 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strength of approximately 114,000 people based in operations in 23 countries across the world.
Invoice Matching Trainees
- Process supplier invoices according to procedures
- Manage and investigate problematic cases including but not limited to: the invoice containing inaccurate information, the invoice not matching the purchase order, approval issues
- Process expense notes
- Manage parked and blocked invoices
- Give continuous support to our third party service provider abroad and keep a positive relationship with them
- Interact with suppliers, if needed
- Be accurate, efficient, and organized within daily responsibilities
- You are still a student, or already obtained your degree (can work at least 20 hours per week)
- Speak English plus one of the following languages: Dutch, French, German
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess good analytical skills
- Like solving problems
- Are a communicative and result oriented individual