If you are interested in revenue-based controlling of capital market products on a regional level, and would like to be member of a young and dynamic team,
Then Your place is here!
• Coordination of the preparation of daily P&L's following the trading acitivity / origination of the respective products, review with traders and explanation of P&L movements to management.
• Daily interaction with traders in London, Middle Office, Risk Management and Accounting Policy on review complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues.
• Reviewing new trades, understanding the structure, associated risks and the P&L generated on them.
• Ensuring that the firm's risk portfolios are fairly valued and market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls.
• Active participation in projects to develop the control infrastructure and facilitate business growth.
• Have an understanding of desk level strategies to spot or highlight risks and erroneous behaviour.
• Understand the Valuation Control process and its impact on the P&L.
• Team management responsibility.
• University/College degree, specialized in Accounting/Finance
• Excellent spoken and written English
• 4+ years of relevant finance experience
• Good understanding of Capital Markets
• Strong analytical background
• Strong MsOffice computer skills (especially Excel)
• Good financial accounting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines.
• Strong communication skills - written and oral
• Good negotiation skills.
• We offer a unique opportunity to obtain strong understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities, in the working practice of a globally leading global financial services firm.
• You will get a deep knowledge of all other areas of the business since we work closely with the Trading desks, Risk Management, Operations, and other departments of Finance.
• Chance to be part of a young, dynamic and diverse team of financial professionals.
• Long-term career opportunities across geographies and business lines inside and outside of Finance.