We are currently looking for
Investment Banking Financial Product Analyst
for our Budapest Office
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Valuation Review Group, as part of the firm’s Finance organization, provides an independent valuation of all assets on the firm's balance sheet, ensuring the correctness of the firm's financial statements. This valuation service is essential to prevent potential frauds or mis-statements of the value of financial instruments thus protecting the firm's franchise.
Products range from plain vanilla to the most complex structured derivative transactions covering many asset classes like Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, etc. The team works closely with the trading desks, risk management and senior Finance management. The nature of the role and the complexity of the products, the positions offered within the Budapest Office provide a unique opportunity within a top tier investment bank.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monthly mark review production to ensure positions are marked correctly in the firm’s books and records. It covers a broad range of listed and derivative products.
- Interaction with the trading desks and other internal/external parties in New York, London and Hong Kong.
- Preparing summaries on mark review results for senior finance executives and the Business Units
- Developing and standardizing the existing Mark Review processes
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
We are looking for graduates who are keen to start their careers with us. At the same time we are searching for experienced people looking for new challenges and career move in financial service industry.
- Good understanding of financial markets and products and ability to learn new products.
- An ideal candidate has a degree in finance, economics or other quantitative discipline like mathematics, economics, physics, chemistry or engineering
- Solid knowledge of Excel
What we can offer
- Being part of a Global Team
- Having an opportunity to work with exotic derivatives
- Training opportunities/Constant development
- Exposure to the entire spectrum of financial products in a top tier investment bank
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply via the link below by submitting your English CV.
For further information please visit: Link megjelenítése