For our client, one of the world's leading multinational financial institution, we are looking for Junior Financial Analysts to their Budapest-based center.
- Preparation of daily P&L's. Includes: analysis of P&L, position control, profit attribution analysis, review with traders and explanation of P&L movements to management.
- Review and analyse complex transactions for pricing, reserving and control issues. Includes; interaction with Traders, Middle Office, Risk Management and Accounting Policy
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in similar field
- Strong mathematical or analytical background
- Basic understanding of Investment Banking Products
- Good financial accounting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines
- Attractive compensation package and benefits
- Dynamic, multinational enviroment
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth and development