Investment Administrator - Dorset, Bournemouth, BH1 1
We are now recruiting an Investment Administrator to work in our Investment Administration team.
Purpose of job:
The jobholder will be based at our Head Office in Bournemouth. The purpose of the role will be to ensure the accurate calculation of the day to day pricing activities for the Group's unit trust, unit linked and with profit funds.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To be competent in the use of a number of software applications used as part of the fund pricing activity
- Ensuring the daily investment fund prices are calculated accurately and to agreed deadlines
- Ensure prices are calculated in accordance with the prescribed regulations and departmental procedures
- To ensure the investment accounting for all the TPS group funds and Sovereign unit trusts are reconciled, recorded and controlled properly
- Communicating internally with other departments and externally with the fund trustees and custodians to agreed deadlines
- Identification and investigation of any issues or errors that may impact the accuracy of the unit price calculations
- Support for other members of the team to include production of annual fund reports
- Investment Administration Team Leader
- Education/Qualifications: ideally A level or Degree. Must be willing to study for CISI Investment Operations Certificate (IQQ) modules: Introduction to Securities & Investment, UK Regulation & Collective Investment Schemes Administration.
- Knowledge/experience: experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
- Leadership competencies: The Leadership Assessment Summary includes clear, specific and useful information on development needs related to defined and measurable competencies:
- Customer Focus/Drive:Shows strong commitment to the company/customer relationship and the drive for excellence. Adopts an enthusiastic approach to work and strives to ensure the highest standards are met. Can work to set deadlines with a keen eye for detail and thoroughness. Demonstrates the capacity and energy to work hard with a drive to overcome obstacles.
- Teamwork: Demonstrates an appreciation of the added value of teamwork, makes the most of the skills of different individuals and shows respect for others contribution regardless of status.
- Initiative: Actively influencing events rather than passively accepting. Sees opportunities and acts on them. Originates action, suggestions or ideas.
- Contribution to results: The ability to consistently deliver to daily deadlines& can contribute towards improving results from division/function.
Benefits & Conditions:
£16k - £20k per annum depending on qualifications and skills
A degree of support will be provided to aid the successful completion of the relevant
Pension, life assurance and 22 days holiday per year (rising with service)
Hours of work:
Standard 35 hour week, but more hours may be required on occasion to meet key regulatory reporting timetables
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: InvAdmUkBC