Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Would you like to be the part of a growing project management team? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
This role is a supervisory position which entails managing the IAU (Investigate Analysis Unit) analysts’ workflows, assigning tasks and conducting quality assurance checks on draft reports. The job holder will be accountable for the team’s performance against Key Performance Indicators. The IAU supervisor will also be expected to directly support the Fraud Investigations and GDD (Global Due Diligence) processes, as detailed below.
- Act as a primary point of contact for all IAU/RRC (Research and Review Center) matters. This entails managing the workload, distributing EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) cases to relevant staff and review reports before they are released within or outside of SIS (Security and Investigative Services).
- Supervise team members and liaise with the SIS EMEA Investigations Managers and the SIS EMEA Director of Investigations. This also entails taking responsibility for performance management and mid-year/end of the year formal assessments. Ensure professional development of relevant staff by providing on-going coaching and monitoring and agreeing and reviewing Individual Development Plans on a regular basis thus contributing to the motivation/development of team through professional leadership and ensure retention of key talents.
- Manage other ad’hoc tasks and projects assigned by SIS EMEA management.
Support to Fraud Investigations:
- Timely assessment and disposition of all incidents referred by different business groups SIS supports / internally within SIS / external parties
- Completion of case related tasks assigned by investigators as part of a SIS investigation
- Assessment and handling of low impact fraud / suspected fraud events from referral to case completion
- Build and maintain internal relationships with different business groups SIS supports
- Build and maintain external relationships with sister bank fraud departments across EMEA in an effort to establish partnerships and areas of support that enhance the ability for timely information sharing and recovery efforts
- Enter case records within SIS’ case management system in accordance with SIS ‘Investigation Standards’
Support to Global Due Diligence (GDD):
- Analysis of GDD referrals in combination with historical investigative information from various businesses of the company; identifying, building, linking and escalating cases to SIS GDD Management for review and/or assignment
- Research and analysis of individuals (high net worth customers or prospects), corporate entities or events through public records, commercial databases, media information, proprietary databases and human sources intelligence to assess prospective clients suitability to help the company mitigate and respond to risks.
- Evaluation of information and information sources for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk
- Creation and population of narrative reports, to be reviewed by and/or escalated to GDD Investigators
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in a counter-fraud environment or research and analysis position, preferably at a financial institution, and / or business intelligence consultancy firm.
- Preference will be given to candidates that demonstrate knowledge of financial fraud typologies
- University level education preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Previous supervisory/junior management experience preferred.
- Excellent written English
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Fluency in another language strongly preferred, in particular Arabic, French and Russian
- Excellent Research and Analysis skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following qualifications:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- International Compliance Association, Certificate or Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- An ability to multitask, act under pressure and quickly identify and deal with priority matters under tight deadlines
- Maintenance of multiple enquiries at any one time, often under considerable deadline pressure
- Experience of intelligence analytics/enquiries
- Work both independently and as part of a team
Apply directly to Nikolett Krisznai Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése