Our multinational client is looking for a Team Leader who would lead the inventory planner and purchasing team. This team consists of 9 members and they support the European planning processes.
The role is responsible for Purchasing activities and Inventory Planning tasks which are responsible for 3rd Party supplier management activities and managing balanced service level and inventory level.
- Proactively manage continuous improvement with 3rd party suppliers
- Provide service level as per definition (from stock for stocked items, on LT for non-stocked items)
- Identifying gaps between supply and demand at unit level
- Maintain 3P measures as per target thanks to 3rd Party Purchase Order management
- Replenish Distribution Centres to reach expected service level. Follow the rules for Inventory
- Management System
- Understand and explain DC stock levels – and why they may deviate to Theoretical stock levels
- Lead or participate in projects related to Planning area
- Apply LEAN methodology to serve position objectives
- Motivate and develop the team
- Daily monitoring of personal & team KPI's
- Support actions to develop planning and ERP tools
- College or University degree
- 2+ years of people management experience (minimum as team leader, managing a team of minimum 5 people in Inventory Planning or Supply Planning or Purchasing filed)
- 4+ years of experience in relevant field
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to motivate a team
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proactive, Solution focus mindset
- Reliability and positive intent
- ERP knowledge is a must
- Open for project management and process development
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.