The role is responsible for operational end-to-end planning of inventory of Finished Goods, from purchase requisition to goods booking. Further responsibility lies in the area of supporting the internal customer service inquiries or any key interfaces.
- Manage the purchase order requisitions for the specific product area and 3rd Party supplier performance where needed
- Monitor and reconcile order book with purchase
- Identifying gaps between supply and demand at unit level
- Manages inventory at warehouse level and makes decisions on inner warehouse product transfers
- Identify current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery
- Ensure on time supply for right quantity
- Issue / action analytics and reports where needed
- Follow the rules for Inventory Management System, monitor distribution orders network
- Collaborate actively with Planning Managers to reach team objectives
- Apply LEAN methodology to serve position objectives
- Support actions to develop planning and ERP tools
- 2-3 years experience in supply chain, preferably in Planning or Purchasing field
- University or College degree
- Fluency in English
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Flexible, adapts to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.