ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. The company’s Shared Service Centere was launched in 2009, located in Budapest, close to the West Railway Station. ESAB Europe SSC employs more than 200 people who provide business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field. ESAB offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
We are looking for an
The Inventory Planner ensueres the optimal stock level in European distribution centeres within ESAB. Determinates the optimal stock levels in wearhouses and keeps daily contact with the internal customers and supplyers, managing purchase orders and different issues accociated with shippments.
What will you do?
- Keep daily contact with the internal customers and 3rd party suppliers
- Coordinating the work of suppliers in order to ensure on time supply with right quantity
- Manage the inventory at warehouse level and make decisions on inner warehouse product transfers
- Manage the purchase orders and the administrate the related documentation
- Monitonitor and reconcile order book with purchase
- Support the special type of purchases
- Ensure on time supply for right quantity
- Arranging the express and direct shipments
- Set up new items in the ERP System
- Evolve and develop processes and KIP’s
- Initiate improvements and took part in projects
- Support the team in implementaton new reporting tools
What are our expectations from you?
- Minimum 2 year of experience in supply chain filed
- Good spoken and written communications skills in English (on B2 level)
- Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Experience with ERP systems
- Confident usage of MS excel
- Confident MS access experience
- Open-minded personality
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills