At BuyIn, you will work with international procurement departments, interacting with diversified and multi-cultural profiles. You will share a commitment to excellence and a proactive thinking atmosphere. BuyIn is an excellent opportunity for students, who are interested in pursuing an international career in management, especially in finance or procurement functions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure and simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment within the Deutsche Telekom Group and Orange Group. Take the initiative and be there from the start:
Measure financial performance
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of financial savings measurement methodology, chart of account (such as cost categories) and KPIs for his/her domain.
- Produce financial performance reporting: monthly report per group, country, supplier, category, presentations for business reviews with affiliates.
- Circulate information across the domain and finance, securing mutual understanding of the results and pro-actively put in place corrective actions.
- Secure reconciliation/acknowledgement of Financial Performance with Parent companies and affiliates on key reference financial metrics for Network.
- Proactively improve reporting process and ensure that transactions are properly reported in the project management tool (e-Demand Plan).
Improve network cost modelling to assess financial performance of major purchase deals
- Evaluate and validate financial impact of major purchasing negotiations.
- Together with Procurement team, improve financial modelling of Network infrastructures and operations that allows understanding of metrics, price improvement and benchmark analysis.
Define financial targets
- Contribute to the Demand Plan correct elaboration: ensure the understanding of baseline for key projects and secure proper link with local budget figures.
- Provide analysis on procurement demands from affiliates and draw conclusions for Demand Plan workshops with local and corporate procurement, local and corporate controlling teams.
- Studies in Business Administration, Controlling, Finance, Management Accounting or a comparable major
- Finished basic studies (semester 4+) and ideally with a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent in verbal and written English. A good knowledge of German is an advantage. French language skills are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Experience in an international and cross cultural environment is favorable
- Controlling skills are very helpful
- Previous internship or apprenticeship is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result oriented, methodical and systematic work style
- Quick adaptation to new and challenging tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive behaviour and highly motivated
- High level of team spirit
- Able to work independently
- Very good customer service behavior
- Highly organized and ability to think out of the box
- Interest for telecommunication markets