You’ve achieved academic success in your college career. Now, you’re searching for a rewarding professional experience to leverage the knowledge you worked so hard to attain. Why not start your career at a company in which you can enjoy great development opportunities, and make an impact?
Here’s where Innotica Group can help. When you join us as an intern, you will:
- Work alongside top managers and other individuals recognized as experts in their fields
- Help solve with technology and consulting solutions the most complex challenges affecting business and government today
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments for the most prestigious clients from Europe.
- As an Innotica Group intern, you’ll be able to apply coursework concepts to real-world situations while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues.
Your internship experience will allow you to gain valuable experience with a leading technology and consulting firm of Europe, and engage in social and networking activities — all while you complete your studies.
Internship in E-learning Course Development
- Planning, design, development, testing and delivery of corporate e-learning contents.
- Analysis of learning needs of selected clients based on an understanding and anticipation of present and future client needs, challenges, trends and strategies and subsequent development of appropriate e-learning responses.
- Carrying out key research to contribute to strategy formulation, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines on e-learning and knowledge sharing.
- Maintaining and building excellent relationships with business contacts and clients.
- Full-time BSc/MSc student, preferably in Humanities, Education, Marketing, Communication or Management and Business Administration.
- Fluent Hungarian and English.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Significant experience in web-based content development.
- Significant experience in web design, XML and Flash programming.
- Understanding of e-learning industry.
Working place: Budapest
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to the e-mail address below.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.