Our multinational client is looking for International Project Manager. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment in the field of project management. You can work with and communicate with European business partners.
· Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to.
· Achieves profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management
· Develop, build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
· Produce management reports through relevant tools to provide up to date information on project progress.
· Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes.
· Compliance with Projects Practice lifecycle to ensure best practice.
· University/ College degree
· At least 2 years of transition project management experience in the field of Accounting, IT or Service Desk
· Fluent English skills (German knowledge is an advantage)
· Knowledge of initiation, change management, risk management, and the principles and practicalities of running projects
· Knowledge of project management methodologies
· Analytical attitude
Apply directly to Eszter VIRÁG, Recruitment Consultant for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: eszter.virag @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése