Our partner is an international payroll provider specialising in international payroll outsourcing. They recently established their brand-new Shared Service Centre in Budapest. It is really an exciting time to join their journey; they are rapidly growing company with great clients and great opportunities for those who are looking for an exciting and challenging environment. If you have strong payroll experience within an international environment and speak fluent English or more European languages please apply and we will contact you immediately.
As an International Payroll Specialist you will have experience of managing international payrolls in a fast pace environment. This role will be responsible for receiving, validating, and completing payroll related data activities in a fast paced, multi-country payroll processing environment.
- To ensure timely receipt and delivery of payroll data in accordance with payroll schedules
- Engagement with local in-country payroll providers to meet delivery timelines while minimizing escalations
- Responsible for submission of all payroll data to required partners and/or clients
- On time receipt and delivery of net pay and payroll reports in line with agreed upon payroll schedules
- Ensure reconciliation and validation of data according to predefined payroll processing procedures and standards
- Coordinate activities with client services team to ensure high client satisfaction
- Participate in the development of processes and procedures for the team in accordance with customer and business requirements.
- Detailed focus on quality, accuracy, and timeliness of payroll related activities as assigned.
- Additional duties as required.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) of payroll process
- Manage compliance and audit controls and requirements
- Must have payroll processing experience minimum 3 year
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Vendor management skills preferred but not required
- Strong to attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsible and professional attitude
- Accuracy with record keeping and reconciliation
- Advance excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience processing Global Payroll a plus
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.