Euler Hermes - as a member of the Allianz Group - is the world’s leading credit insurer represented in more than 50 countries all over the world.
Euler Hermes’ mission is to help companies grow their business worldwide through secured and optimised credit management. The company is present in Hungary since 1996 and is a market leader in both credit insurance and B2B trade debt collection ever since. Euler Hermes offers companies a wide range of trade receivables protection tools and credit management solutions including credit insurance, risk assessment, trade debt collection, and company information.
For our Hungarian office we are currently looking for:
International Debt Collector
/ BEHAJTÁSI MUNKATÁRS
- Collecting the claims of Hungarian and foreign companies in Hungary and abroad.
- Cooperate with other offices of the Euler Hermes Group, coordinating collections and related legal processes.
- Preparing and participating in legal procedures related to debt collection.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts and agreements in Hungarian and English.
- Administrative tasks.
- Making dunning phone calls on behalf of clients.
- Native Hungarian is a must.
- Active, C1 level English knowledge, expertise in legal or economic terminology is an benefit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client oriented and responsible approach.
- User level computer skills /MS Office Word, Excel.
- Prior debt collection experience is a benefit.
- Euler Hermes Magyar Követeléskezelő Kft., Budapest location
What we offer
- Solid opportunity to build your professional experience in a challenging and international environment.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Become a member of a company with market-leading position.
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the following e-mail address by October 3rd, 2014 to the email address below.