Our client is a highly successful company within the media sector, globally present in more than 100 countries, who deliver entertaining programming worldwide. The local company in Budapest is expanding and looking for talented finance professionals!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- managing and coordination of the incoming payment allocation
- performing complex account and bank account reconciliations
- preparing materials for inter-company reconciliations (both SL and GL)
- coordination of monthly, quarterly, yearly closings and active participation in audits
- participation in preparing tax calculation and tax audits
- preparing and analysis of reports for management
- optionally coordination and managing of full scope accounting of companies within the group
Do you love numbers?
Are you looking for challenges in your everyday work?
Can you handle the coordination of a small team?
Are you looking for improving in full-scale bookkeeping?
In other words, requirements are:
- degree in Finance and Economics - preferably with a chartered account and or ACCA degree
- 3+ years of experience within the field of finance
- knowledge about AR or GL accounting
- excellent Excel skills
- fluent English
Oracle knowledge is a plus!
Our client can offer:
- complex role content
- people management responsibilities
- participation in migration activity
- challenges in the media sector
- outstanding compensation package