- Calling those UPC customers who owe the company in order to collect their debt (during the phone call by bankcard payments) and tend to the administration concerning it.
- Complying with and executing the Collection department, EHT and banking regulations with precision, handling customer complaints
- Answering customer queries regarding invoicing and debt collection and registrating them, answering incoming and outgoing calls.
- Tight co-operation and support of customer service and sales departments
- Strict adherence to the data protection regulations and laws
- Selling products regarding electronic invoices and overdue invoices
- ACTIVE or PASSIVE full-time student status
- Dealing with calls, correspondence and chat in English
- Confidence in using multi-channel communications ( telephone, email, chat)
- Confident, unambiguous oral and written communication
- Ability to direct conversations
- Ability to comprehend information fast
- Ability to make decisions and being precise
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Proactivity and teamwork skills
- Challenging work environment in a fast-changing evironment
- Various professional career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- If you intrested in this position, please send an e-mail with your CV. The object of the letter: IND-UP!
The place of working:
Soroksári street IX. district Budapest