To provide overall Business Controls support to the supported account including testing, controls and guidance covering the related Corporate Client requirements in order to prepare the account to satisfactory internal or external audits and to maintain it’s compliant status via testing and risk identification.
- Compliance Tester takes directions from managers
- Responsible for setting up and executing Business Controls Processes, perform SOX, ITAC and other testing activities applicable for France CX IC.
- Complete the testing timely and accurately according to the due dates and control selection made by the Client Internal Controls team
- Identify and execute the management of Risk Evaluation and ensuring end to end process controls and compliance programs & testing are completed and reported
- Drive untested and unremeditated control points to timely closure
- Understand risks in the dedicated function and their impact on SOX processes, validate execution and monitoring of secondary controls
- Ensure existence of proper effort within dedicated functional area towards compliance testing/ results/ reporting
- Support line management in the definition and creation of new business processes
- Working closely with Senior Management and Process Owners to ensure audit readiness and supporting key projects as required, e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley and other testing activities
- Participate in audits.
- Review of key performance and business control metrics with Process Owners and Senior Management as required
- Provision of Business Control Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge in Audit/Remediation
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 6 months experience in Audit/Remediation