On behalf of our Partner, we are pleased to promote the following open position: Internal Control Lead. This is a challenging role within the Finance Department, Monitoring Team.
Internal Control Lead
- Primary purpose is to ensure that controls are effectively monitored, and control related issues are appropriately addressed and escalated, across the EMEA region.
- To perform control file reviews across all areas to ensure consistency of control environment;
- To perform control deep dives across all business areas and countries, to identify control deficiencies, control best practises and consistency of approach;
- To ensure that control meetings are properly and effectively run, across Finance, Product Control, Financial Reporting & Control and EMEA country teams;
- To prepare control guidelines
- College or university studies in Economics, Finance or Accountancy
- Around 5-6+ years of experience in finance / accounting / internal controls
- Audit experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to realize problems, weaknesses
- Ability to improve existing controls and processes
- Ability to manage strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills