- Would you like to work in the field of internal audit?
- Do you speak Englisg and German?
- Would you like to work for a growing organisation?
We are looking for an
Internal Control Advisor with German knowledge
for our partner in Budapest.
- Development of Control Documentation in line with changes in the business environment
- Process improvement in Balance Sheet Integrity
- Plan, manage and control Segregation of Duties issues
- Manage the Financial Incident Reporting process
- Perform selective assurance testing to enable annual confirmation of control effectiveness including identification and remediation of control weaknesses
- Co-ordinate internal and external audits, manage the outcomes
- Manage processes in support of Delegation of Authorities, Compliance and Risk, e-Expenses etc.
- Introduce, co-ordinate and control SOX-requirements
- Act as interface between Country, Segment and Intercompany communities
- Fluent German and intermediate English
- 4 years of experience in internal and/or external audit, internal control
- Experience in SOX-compliance tests, audits (involvement in the introduction of SOX-controls is a plus)
- Experience of process analysis and design
- Project management
- Recognized accounting or Internal Audit qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranging working conditions
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: