Internal Communication Specialist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for an Internal Communication Specialist for our prestigious multinational client in Debrecen. Feladatok: Your tasks will be to: Elvárások: - Fluent or native English, both written and spoken is a must. Amit kínálunk: - Continuous training and development opportunities.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, illustrious company operating on the field of IT, well-known for their globally recognized business partners.
If you would like to take part in actively shaping a vibrant, youthful and constantly evolving business environment, this is your chance to apply!
- drive and implement business-as-usual internal communications activities for the vice-president and his/her team,
- develop and implement an internal communications plan to support all communications associated with the planning and implementation of projects and programmes with a significant impact on Service Delivery,
- reinforce central communications messages and strategies (eg. core brief, Global Newswire, CAREagile, unit and LoB all-team calls),
- collate initiatives into a single plan and implementing appropriate governance across the program team,
- organize team calls including logistics (call booking, invitation, reminders), content development in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, run actual call via audio and Livemeeting, post-communications (promoting replay, gathering feedback via Formize or other vehicle),
- manage the team’s blog: organizing a Rota to ensure regular feeds, editing entries as required,
- organize face-to-face or virtual roundtables between employees and the leadership team,
- manage the vice-president’s intranet pages ensuring they are relevant and up-to-date,
- support the planning, management and delivery of complex long-term or international programmes that will transform the organization, and which will deliver strategic benefits to client and/or stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of experience in internal communication in a multinational business environment OR experience in PR communication is a must.
- Having experience in Service Desk, Customer Care activities is an advantage.
- You are the ideal candidate if you are proactive, flexible, have a real passion towards your everyday tasks and responsibilities, enjoy being in contact with high level stakeholders within the company!
- Inspiring and multinational work environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Rapidly developing business environment.
- Opportunity to influence everyday or long term business processes.
We are looking for an Internal Communication Specialist for our prestigious multinational client in Debrecen.
Your tasks will be to:
- Fluent or native English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090