Would you like a unique opportunity to develop your career and be part of a committed internal auditor team of broad-minded young professionals?
MOL Group is a leading Central European international oil and gas company with operations in 40 countries in Europe, the MENA region and CIS member countries. MOL Group employs more than 32 000 people worldwide.
MOL Hungary, member of MOL Group, has currently an exciting opportunity available for an experienced internal auditor, external auditor or consultant with at least 3 year working experience.
As a member of the Internal Audit team you participate in integrated group level and subsidiary process audits. Your responsibility is to support the planning of the audits, execute the fieldwork tasks related to the allocated areas, overview the operational and control environment of the audited areas, perform risk assessment of the identified control weaknesses and draw up recommendations related to the identified findings. Your important role encompasses the process monitoring of recommendations agreed with the audited organizations.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- BSc/MSc degree in economics or engineering
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Hungarian
- At least 3 years work experience
- Achievement- and results-oriented style
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks effectively
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- Open to change and willing to pursue new challenges
You have an advantage if you have
- Big 4 background
- CIA or CISA qualification
- Slovakian, Croatian or Russian language knowledge
- Experience in leading teams
The job requires willingness to travel (up to 15% of annual working time).
WHY YOU JOIN MOL INTERNAL AUDIT TEAM
We are a stable, fast-paced, growing and international company group where you will find the opportunities to fulfill your potentials by learning-through-doing while gaining special and practical experience. As internal auditor you can get acquainted with the total company profile from the business units (upstream, production, logistics, retail, wholesale etc.) until the functional areas (HSE, HR, Finance, Procurement etc.) Beside professional development we offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
For more information please visit our Career website (Link megjelenítése), and if you are interested apply for the position. Further information is available on our Linkedin website (www.linkedin.com/company/mol-magyarország).
Application deadline: 21.01.2015.