Would you like a unique opportunity to develop your career and be part of a committed internal audit team of broad-minded young professionals?
MOL Group is a leading Central European international oil and gas company with operations in 40 countries in Europe, the MENA region and CIS member countries. MOL Group employs more than 28 000 people worldwide.
MOL Hungary, member of MOL Group, has currently an exciting opportunity available for an
The ideal candidate has at least 3-5+ year working experience as an internal/external auditor or consultant and has the ability of becoming a lead auditor in a short period of time.
- Participating in integrated group and local level and also subsidiary audits
- Supporting the planning of the audits
- Executing the fieldwork tasks, overview the operational and control environment of the audited areas,
- Performing process reviews to identify efficiency and process improvements possibilities
- Performance risk assessment of the identified control weaknesses
- Drawing up recommendations related to the identified findings
- Encompassing the process monitoring of recommendations agreed with the audited organizations
- Daily cooperating with auditees /both expert and Managerial level/
- University degree
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Hungarian
- At least 3-5+ years internal/external auditor experience
- Achievement- and results-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks effectively
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- Open to change and willing to pursue new challenges
- The job requires willingness to travel (up to 10-15% of annual working time).
- CIA or CISA qualification
- Romanian or Russian language knowledge
WHY YOU JOIN MOL INTERNAL AUDIT TEAM
We are a stable, fast-paced, growing and international company group where you will find the opportunities to fulfill your potentials by learning-through-doing while gaining special and practical experience. As internal auditor you can get acquainted with the total company profile from the Upstream and Downstream business units (production, logistics, retail, wholesale etc.) until the functional areas (HR, Finance, Procurement, HSE etc.) Beside professional development we offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address E-mail cím megjelenítése