One of the main leader on European market is currently hiring a senior internal auditor. Come and join today!
Your tasks will be:
- Participation in integrated group level and subsidiary audits
- Support the planning of the audits,
- Execution of the fieldwork tasks related to the allocated areas,
- Overview of the operational and control environment of the
- Perform risk assessment of the identified control weaknesses,
- Draw up recommendations related to the identified findings.
- Participation in the monitoring process of recommendations
agreed with the audited organizations.
You are a good candidate if you have/are:
- University degree in economics or technical engineering,
- 3-5 years internal/external auditor experience,
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and
- MS Microsoft Office user level,
- Russian language is a big advantage,
- Achievement- and results-oriented personality,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent
and diversified tasks effectively,
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through
You will receive:
- Good salary package + bonus + other benefits,
- Possibility to travel abroad,
- Complex tasks and wide audit areas,
- Career grow within the company.