Main Purpose of the Job: Responsible for customizing SAP ERP over multiple projects, starting within the support environment to gain functional and business knowledge on SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct low-level technical Analysis and Design
- Deliver qualified customization and support skills
- Implement and support various SAP ERP Projects
- Update system documentation and conduct accurate customer communication, thereafter
- Analyze business requirements and map to SAP ERP functionality…..
- Presentation skills
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have completed a diploma/degree in Logistics and sales or equivalent and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements.
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2015);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.