Interim HR Advisor (Fixed Term Contract) - Sutton-In-Ashfield - £25k p - Nottinghamshire, Sutton-in-ashfield, NG171
Interim HR Advisor (Fixed Term Contract) - Sutton-In-Ashfield - £25k pa
Interim HR Advisor, Sutton-In-Ashfield, required to provide comprehensive HR support whilst ensuring company HR policies, procedures and key objectives are engaged with and embedded within respective areas of responsibility.
· Manage the operation of all HR policies and procedures. Advising, coaching and supporting managers and employees in their understanding and practice. Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures with the HR team.
· Co-ordination of recruitment campaigns from request to hire through to job descriptions, advertising, interview/assessment design and organization.
· Produce offer letters and contracts for new employees and promotions, to be authorised by the HR Manager.
· Provide advice and guidance to management on issues related to employee relations.
· Support management in absence and wellbeing to include occupational health referrals and return to work interviews.
· Ensure payroll information is provided promptly and accurately to the payroll team.
· To provide accurate and timely management information and analysis as requested. To include headcount, turnover, recruitment costs, performance review completions and open and closed vacancy information.
· To support the HR Manager in the review, implementation and monitoring of HR policies
· Develop and present training packages on a wide range of HR related topics as requested.
· Providing support to the HR Manager and play a major role in work area reviews and change processes.
· To undertake HR projects as required. For 2014 this will include the introduction of auto enrolment, SMART pensions and a new HRIS systems
· 3 years' experience in a HR Advisor role within an engineering environment
· Fully conversant with UK employment practices and procedures, relevant UK employment legislation and good professional practice.
· CIPD level 5 or above qualified.
· Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels including senior management.
· Responsibility for the provision of accurate and legally compliant HR advice, documentation and coaching to line managers and employees and for all allocated projects.
· Provide accurate and timely HR and payroll information and data.
· Good working knowledge of UK employment legislation, regulations and procedures.
· IT literate, sound working knowledge of MS Office.
· Previous working knowledge of HR Database systemsLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />