Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.05.02.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1033909
On behalf of our multinational IT and Telco service provider we are looking for a new colleague for the followin position:
Intercompany Finance Analyst
- Execute posting of general ledger journals, manage open issues from uploads
- Processing system generated general ledger documents (reports) within agreed timescales
- Ensure all intercompany activity are booked to General Ledger
- Prepare cashflow, working capital forecast and funding requests
- Executes ad-hoc and local management reports related to the General Accounting Activities
- Manage efficient relationship with internal departments and in-country management Finance team
- Identifies opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Support migration process through knowledge transfer and testing
- Fluency in English is a must (German is an advantage)
- College or University degree (finance / accountancy / economics)
- Min 2 years working experience in Finance and General Ledger
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Experience of Oracle would be an advantage
- Experience in migration, transition of accounting processes is an advantage
- Travel might be required
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.