The Analyst is part of the Intercompany Centre of Excellence (ICOE) and will be a key team member of the Viacom Corporate Tax and Treasury Department.
ICOE has responsibility for everything related to the Interco process, including Policy Setting, Tax Infrastructure Design, SAP Interfaces & Technology, Transfer Pricing Documentation, Automated Intercompany Settlements, Global Intercompany Reconciliations and Statutory Audit Support. This is a Global role serving Viacom’s main business Divisions including Viacom Corporate, Paramount and Viacom Media Networks (including BET). This position will be based in Budapest.
The ICOE Analyst will assist with all aspects of ICOE including but not limited to:
- Calculation, invoicing and monitoring settlements of the monthly charges
- Day to day accounting of more complex intercompany transactions
- Preparing and ensuring Intra and Interco balances reconcile monthly
- Assist with support for statutory audits on items covered by ICOE
- Intra and Inter company Policies and Procedures review and updates
- Transfer Pricing reporting (including supporting documentation)
- Workflow and Data Warehousing application maintenance
- Liaise with GBS departments and in country finance teams.
- Manage SAP data tables
- Support in ICOE related projects
- Provide input about simplification, standardization and automation of existing reports and processes
REQUIREMENTS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Key technical competencies:
- Recognized degree in accounting, finance or business
- Interest in working towards accounting qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, ERP software (SAP) and other MS Office applications
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Accurateness and responsible
- Enthusiasm and drive for excellence
- Taking responsibility
- Independence and dedication
- High level of analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Building internal and external network
- Solid work ethic and pro-active with aptitude to multitask.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an accounting and tax related function working for in an international business organization (multinational, SSC, international auditing firm)
Please kindly acknowledge that incoming applications are pre-selected and only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews/tests.