Our partner is one of the world's leading IT security software vendors is looking for an
Integration System Engineer
Your role includes providing detailed product information, solution design, integration, consulting, training, and problem solving in post-sales phases.
The position will give you a great opportunity to work both individually and as a part of a team. It will satisfy your ambition to develop and greatly advance your technical and professional skills, while learning our cutting-edge network security technologies.
- Providing assistance in solution sizing and planning for the Sales department and for the company Partners.
- Designing and managing the execution of a high quality implementation plan for integration projects, considering numerous factors such as the technical landscape, customer’s business drivers and operations, and the schedule requirements of the multiple parties involved.
- Global integration for enterprise customers/partners
- Support existing and prospective Partners in their usage of the company products, which includes applications consulting, solution design and development, training, troubleshooting, testing, and installation.
- Cooperate with Presales, Product Management and Product Development teams.
- College or university degree in informatics.
- At least 5 years of experience as a system engineer.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in the planning, implementation, documentation and operation of Unix/Linux-systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, application level protocols and firewall technology.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like perl, python, bash, awk.
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel frequently.