We are looking for Integration Engineers.
In this role, the candidate will manage and deliver projects for a proprietary low-latency trading system that trades cash and futures in multiple markets around the globe.
- Build and maintain high performance low latency trading system and components.
- Deploy critical config changes into production environments.
- Write/modify scripts in Perl/Python to ensure these high availability systems are monitored.
- Liaise with clients/exchange for onboarding.
- Contribute to analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of components developed and maintained by CCS
- Gather requirements during project discovery - facilitating workshops and documenting findings as required
- Estimate plan and cost out projects from start to finish, identifying schedule uncertainties and implementing contingencies as needed
- Proficiency in either Python/Perl/Unixshell scripting
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience in client onboarding is preferred
- Experience working with FIX based trading systems/order management systems