What is BalaBit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for an
who would like to join a young team with his/her dynamic personality and helpful attitude.
As an Integration System Engineer in our Service Delivery team you are responsible to deliver complex BalaBit solutions in wide enterprises.
Your role includes providing detailed product information, solution design, integration, consulting, training, and problem solving in post-sales phases.
The position will give you a great opportunity to work both individually and as a part of a team. It will satisfy your ambition to develop and greatly advance your technical and professional skills, while learning our cutting-edge network security technologies.
- Providing assistance in solution sizing and planning for the Sales department and for BalaBit Partners.
- Designing and managing the execution of a high quality implementation plan for integration projects, considering numerous factors such as the technical landscape, customer’s business drivers and operations, and the schedule requirements of the multiple parties involved.
- Global integration for enterprise customers/partners
- Support existing and prospective Partners in their usage of BalaBit products, which includes applications consulting, solution design and development, training, troubleshooting, testing, and installation.
- Cooperate with Presales, Product Management and Product Development teams.
- College or university degree in informatics.
- At least 5 years of experience as a system engineer.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in the planning, implementation, documentation and operation of Unix/Linux-systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, application level protocols and firewall technology.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like perl, python, bash, awk.
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Why choose BalaBit?
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV and your cover letter with your salary expectations via the "Apply" button.