One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity at the SGS business unit (repair and services):
Integrated Hardware Engineer
· The Technical Expert provides the engineering services of Cloud Data Center solutions, including the NPI process and manufacturing services (Rack layout design, BOM and Work Instruction creation, Assembling, Pre-Staging, Customization, Integration, Pre-Testing).
· Works with customer Senior Technology leads, Solution Consultants, Solution Architects on assembly of the above mentioned highly customized Cloud Data Center solutions.
· Customer Design Engineering provides the compute, networking, FW/BIOS and Cloud SW.
· As a result of the NPI activity HW platform technical expert has to provide the following items in a document package (BOM) to customer development engineering:
· Detailed rack layout
· The complete rack shall comply with all needed safety and environmental regulation for commercial operation in EU
· Power consumption (min/max/average)
· AC requirements in BTU
· Part number list of all components
· SW License inventory
· FW levels
· User access and passwords per node
. After customer approval create product build and test process for volume operation of system integration.
· Support NPI process preparation including BOM and process documents development.
· Rack, stack and cable for new equipment for our customer.
· Cable testing for both fibre & copper.
· Ensure that proper testing occurs for all changes released into the production environments by the customer development engineering.
· Reviewing problem trends and proactively taking actions to identify problems and remove errors of the Cloud Data Center system integration operation phase.
· Provides a single point of contact for customer development engineering.
· Coordination of problem solving to analyze for root cause, identify known error and actions to improve system integration process.
· Implement SW changes, upgrades, releases provided by customer development engineering.
· Performing all operational processes and procedures, ensuring that all integration services meet the customer requirements.
· Coordinate training activities for operations staff.
· BS in engineering, computer science from a reputable institution
· Experience in Systems Integration business
· Significant operational experience in either IT or Telco Operator environments
· Good knowledge in technical evaluation of concepts
· Deep understanding of Cloud Data Center related products and technology
· Knowledge and understanding of Telco/Enterprise Cloud architecture
· Create and build documentation and training concepts
· Desire to learn new skills and new technologies
· Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· High level of self-motivation and maturity
· Team Player. Creative and problem solving mind-set
· Prioritization and project management techniques. Customer support oriented
· Effective communication; internal and external
· Fluent English is essential
Specific knowledge and experience on the underlying products and technologies:
· Understanding of Cloud stacks and main features / use cases (OpenStack, VMware).
· Custom applications or PS scripts on top of SDN platforms.
· DC/VXLAN GW networking & Routing (Juniper QFX/Cisco Nexus/Brocade VDX, OCP etc.).
· Power - AC/DC aspects. Airflow design of a server rack.
· Detailed knowledge on server architecture and Storage technologies (e.g. HP/Dell/Cisco UCS, EMC, etc.)
· Virtual networking concepts
· Experience in Linux (RedHat, WindRiver) and automation (Linux-Shell-Scripting)
· Programming skills on Python/Perl as backend and UI based Java Script is beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to E-mail cím megjelenítése