We are searching for a talented engineer for our multinational Client in the car industry to the following position:
- Involve in the Plant Instrumentation systems for industrial applications and plans these systems using recognized industry standards and specifications;
- Responsible in Electronics Data Acquisition Systems, Calibration, Measurement & Interpretation, Operations, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Coordinate with vendors, Maintenance & Installation of Field Instruments;
- Review and check project Instrumentation installation drawings;
- Develop technical bid tabulation;
- Site supervision and execution of the Instrumentation equipments and installations;
- Should support Utility team to meet the Hungarian statutory requirements.
- Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering or Electronics Engineering with relevant Experience;
- 4 to 5 years of project and industrial Experience;
- At least 2 years Plant instrumentation experience
- Working knowledge or understanding of IEC Standards and International Codes;
- Working Knowledge in the PLC programming & Drives;
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office software including MS projects, Auto cad;
- Effective communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multinational work environment and career opportunity;
- Modern, ergonomic work environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses, cafeteria;
- Relocation and flat renting compensation package;
- 100% car fuel compensation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the following address.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012