For our international automotive manufacturer client we are currently seeking the right candidate to fulfil the Instrumentation Engineer position.
- Responsible in Electronics Data Acquisition Systems, Calibration, Measurement & Interpretation, Operations, Commissioning & Coordinate with vendors for getting as-built drawings, Maintenance & Installation of Field Instruments.
- Review and check all assigned project Instrumentation installation drawings for compliance with all company and project instructions of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Develop technical bid tabulation to support the selection of major Instrumentation equipment.
- Site supervision and execution of the Instrumentation equipments and installations.
- Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering or Electronics Engineering with relevant Experience
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of project and industrial Experience
- Working knowledge or understanding of IEC Standards and International Codes
- Good Knowledge on the Process Instrument for the measuring Principle of Flow , Temperature , Pressure & level measurement of Steam, Air and other Liquids
- Working Knowledge in the PLC programming & Drives
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office software including MS projects, Auto cad
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity in a stable, multinational company
- Innovation projects, high-standard technologies
- International working environment