Inside Sales Team Leader (German)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company’s brand-new Sales team. Our multinational partner is looking for an Inside Sales Team Leader with fluent English and German knowledge in their Shared Services Centre in Budapest.
The successful candidate will lead a team that provides Inside Sales activity through contacting existing and new small and medium sized enterprise customers in Germany, focusing on base management and customer retention for these accounts.
- Leading a newly hired Desk Based Account Management team that develops and retains accounts
- Ensuring revenue and sales target delivery
- Focusing on developing long-term sales training plans for new and senior team members to drive and reach sales targets
- Responsible for people management tasks
- Getting processes documentations prepared
- Ensuring continuous high focus on customers’ satisfaction
- Managing stakeholder exactions and ensuring high partner satisfaction
- Identifying further business development opportunities to broaden the Sales function portfolio
- Developing key performance metrics management reporting, risk analysis, third party management & contingency planning, ensuring that all necessary activities are completed on time
- Fluency in German and English is a must!
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in the Sales field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a high performing sales team
- Result-oriented and innovative mind-set
- Excellent facilitation skills – able to build and motivate team, generate creativity and challenge effectively
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format to the e-mail address below.