Inside Sales Professional (m/f)
JS World Media is an international media group. We are a dynamic and fast-moving company with more than 450 employees and offices in 11 European countries. We create MultiMedia Brochures that are funded by suppliers and targeted specifically at the recipients. Every year, we deliver 11 Million printed brochures.
We offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment for those who seek opportunities to excel and grow.
Are you ready for the next stage?
Inside Sales Professional (m/f) for the Hungarian market – B2B
Szia! We are Europe’s market leader in supplier-funded MultiMedia Brochures. And we’re looking for zealous new colleagues for our Sales team (m/f)! We offer a one-of-a kind opportunity to be a crucial part in the opening of JS Magyarország .
Our mission: To make JS Magyarország the market leader in supplier-funded MultiMedia-Brochures in Hungary. Our brand new office will be located in Budapest’s 13th district and will open by the end of 2015.
First things first
We want you to enjoy work and to be able to be at your best! Therefore, we take your professional development very seriously. In our Office in Hamburg, we will give you a thorough month introduction to our strong international concept.
Afterwards, you will regularly take part in workshops and training sessions to improve your sales performance.
We need you for our Inside Sales Department
Your responsibility is to help us grow by identifying promising new customers, establishing first contact with customers. Your sales success is crucial to reach our ambitious goals in Hungary!
Your focus will be on researching relevant companies and introduce them to our MultiMedia Brochure that is funded by suppliers. This includes:
- See business opportunities that you can convert into selling points for the relevant customer
- Get in telephone contact with the right decision makers and get the meeting booked with the right timing
- Convince decision makers about our product and book meetings with them
- Follow up on leads and in cooperation with the Sales Team participate in project management
Who are you?
You like working with the phone as your primary tool. Perhaps you have relevant sales experience, but most importantly you see yourself as a committed telesales person aiming for success.
On the phone, you can get to the point quickly. You are extremely well-organized and courageous. You have a positive attitude towards life and you love challenges.
- Act proactively and can build up good relationships quickly over the phone
- Thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Show that you are ambitious and willing to fight for your goals
- build and foster relationships with clients and internal departments to close the deal
You are able to spend up to 12 months in Hamburg and, afterwards, stand on your own feet in our Budapest office. Also…
- You mother tongue is Hungarian and you are fluent in English
- You have the ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- You are able to “seal the deal” and to be on par with decision makers
- “Get set, GO !” is your motto! You are ambitious and competitive, dynamic and hands-on
- You are goal-oriented, disciplined and a quick-thinking problem-solver
- You are willing to make a career within one company
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products and Internet
What can you expect?
- Every one of our employees plays a part in the big picture, and we pride ourselves on having some of the best and brightest telesales and communication talents among us.
- Our best sales people are invited to International Sales Conferences throughout Europe to join forces and exchange experiences with your international colleagues. It goes without saying that we recruit our team leaders, managers and trainers from our own ranks!
- Our workaday life is full of energy and we are very commitment to our customers and our jobs - and it's also fun. We're a Danish company after all!
- We offer an attractive payment model consisting of a fixed salary and commissions that rewards outstanding performance.
We are very much looking forward to your application!
Please apply ONLY English!
Please remember to send your CV AND a cover letter and also mention your salary expectations.
Use our website to apply directly: Link megjelenítése-for-the-hungarian-market-b2b/
or send your application to the email address below. Questions? Your contact persons is Anja Hanssen .
JS Deutschland GmbH • Hugh-Greene-Weg 2 • 22529 Hamburg • Link megjelenítése