For our prestigious multinational partner we are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our partner's team.
The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The main tasks are:
- Handle technical escalations from L3 operations for Lync, OCS, Exchange & Sentrion
- Efficient liaison with the operations team, product management and End user Services Team.
- Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem management for all our supported products.
- Must be able to drive both local and global projects from inception to deployment successfully, according to project timelines dictated by management.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Perl, Powershell)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with people in different teams across different time zones
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Experience with working on different operating systems (Linux and Windows)