The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Infrastructure developer (C++)
who will be responsible for the development and implementation of customized solutions protecting internet facing applications.
The opening is for a member of the development team that is responsible for the proprietary authentication platform. The ideal candidate will be a skilled C++ developer with good system level knowledge of Linux/UNIX. The candidate will be part of a small distributed team developing an enterprise scale authentication system and its periphery components.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• 3+ years of experience of C++ development, to include templates, the STL, threading and concurrency, security and design patterns.
• Understanding of secure software design principles.
• Ability to work in a distributed team.
• Working knowledge of source code management (Git, CVS, Perforce etc.).
• Demonstrating best practices in software development (unit/integration testing, code review, well-structured coding).
• Linux/UNIX systems knowledge (networking, security).
• Experience of the Boost libraries.
• Experience of modern software engineering principals (Agile, test driven development, continuous integration).
• Good scripting skills (shell, Python).
• Experience of very large scale globally deployed systems.
• LDAP knowledge.
• Basic level of Java experience.
• Understanding of cryptographic techniques.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.