The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Infrastructure developer (C#)
This position is for a developer on the Unified Communications team. Responsibilities include working with C# and Perl code including archiving and the business information barrier. Successful candidate will have proven track record of designing, developing, delivering, managing, and supporting medium to large scale end-to-end Microsoft Communications Server environments.
• Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities.
• Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses.
• Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• 3+ years working experince with Microsoft C#.
• 1+ years Perl programming experince.
• 3+ years working experince with SQL databases including SQL Stored Procedures (SQL Server 2005/2008, Sybase).
• Expertise in Microsoft Communications Technologies (OCS 2007, Lync 2010, and or Lync 2013 and related Instant Messaging Technologies).
• Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Office Communications Server 2007, 2007 R2, and Lync Server 2010 Direct experience with OCS/Lync in high availability scenarios.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Core Technolgoies.
• Unix/Linux knowledge.
• Windows Server Administration experience Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Microsoft Active Directory).
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.