Come and join ExxonMobil IT Department for a world of opportunities…
ExxonMobil Corporation is a global energy and petrochemical company active on 6 continents with headquarters in the United States. ExxonMobil can be rated among the most successful and financially strongest companies in the world, having world famous brands like Esso or Mobil1.
ExxonMobil has established 10 Business Support Centers globally, one of them is in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,400 employees. The IT department is one of its main, global functions with around 400 people. The department is looking for a dedicated, competent and skilled Inventory Management Analyst.
The Inventory Management Team manages the inventory movements of Supply Chain in SAP. Our new colleague will support Inventory Management module in various SAP Systems such as: Inventory Movements, Stock Transfer Order, Physical Inventory Reconciliation, Refinery month-end-accounting, Terminal Operations, Plant Configurations, jobs interface support related to material movements, government reporting, inventory control reporting, and many more. He/She will also take a role in monitoring system health and supporting interfaces to other non-SAP systems; maintain system design, implementation and documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience in supporting SAP Supply Chain Management (MM Module)
- Good technical skills / experience supporting SAP
- Basic understanding of SAP development (ABAP)
- Supply Business knowledge
- Business Process oriented and willing to work with business users on inventory issues, troubleshooting, and resolutions
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Quality of work
- English Language Fluency - Verbal and Written
- IT/Engineering Degree or University degree with high IT interest/affinity
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Great career opportunities
- Safe and stable workplace
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Work-Life Balance
- Multinational and multicultural environment
- Special personal and professional development opportunities
- A great, meaningful job
Thechnologies used in the position:
- SAP MM, SD, TSW Module
- ABAP Development
- MS Office Tools
- BMC Remedy Suite (ITSM, SRM)
- MS Sharepoint
- MS Window OS
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.exxonmobil.hu.
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)