Come and join ExxonMobil IT Department for a world of opportunities…
ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
ExxonMobil Corporation is a global energy and petrochemical company active on 6 continents with headquarters in the United States. ExxonMobil can be rated among the most successful and financially strongest companies in the world, having world famous brands like Esso or Mobil1.
ExxonMobil has established 10 Business Support Centers globally, two of them in Europe. One of them is in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,400 employees. The IT department is one of its main, global functions with around 400 people. The department is looking for dedicated, competent and skilled internship candidates who enjoy a dynamic work environment with many challenges, and who want to position themselves for a long-term career with a well-established and financially strong international company.
Internship details and candidate requirements:
active college/university students of IT field
or electrical engineering within 6-12 months
active junior students (college/university)
of IT field or electrical engineering further
||During the entire year
||During the entire year
|Length of program
||typically 6 - 12 months (flexible)
||typically 3 months – 2 years (flexible)
||24-40 hrs / week
||attractive monthly compensation
|Requirements of candidate
||student status at college/university in IT field or electrical engineering fluency in English,
good technical and analytical skills, strong presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (minimum 24 hrs/week in line with study schedule)
- Attractive monthly compensation
- Outstanding performance may lead to opportunities for a future career with ExxonMobil
- Multinational environment
- Special personal and professional development opportunities
The areas you might work in include:
- Big Data Analytics (ENDECA, SPLUNK, HADOOP, Tableau)
- Technical Applications (i.e. SAP, HANA, Fiori, Oracle & MS SQL Database Administration, .NET Development, Client-Server Development, Java)
- Infrastructure (i.e. Cisco & Juniper networks, SharePoint Infrastructure, Web Technologies) Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side) For more information and to apply, visit our website at Link megjelenítése or send your motivation letter to the e-mail address below.
- Systems Security (i.e.: Cyber Security, Network Security, SAP Security)
- Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis)
E-mail cím megjelenítése