Our client is one of the leading global financial services companies, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
- Perform the information security review of infrastructure products and verify their compliance to the security standards.
- Evaluate the security and compliance of the products by reviewing documentation and by hands-on testing.
- Document any findings, security breaches and non-compliant items.
- Investigate how non-compliant items can be remediated or how their risk could be mitigated and provide recommendations.
- Support Technical Information Security Officers in their work for remediating any non-compliant items.
- Embracing new technologies, actively seeking out opportunities for improving efficiency of the Information Security Review Process and seek out possibilities for implementing automation for any manual efforts.
- Embed quality control measures in all processes and activities to ensure a robust and sustainable data integrity review that can adapt to meet the dynamic requirements of the IT IS organisation.
- Take responsibility for producing quality work and maintain a professional reputation.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations.
- Must escalate issues appropriately and in a timely fashion with general management supervision.
- Support the organization through internal and external audits of the various processes and procedures in use.
- BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred.
- Degree in a technology related discipline is strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years working in an Information Technology related field.
- Security mindset; ability to think the way an attacker would think.
- Ability and willingness to both read and write technical documentation.
- Experience in multiple domains of technology.
- Experience with security testing is a plus.
- Experience in any product certification frameworks (e.g. Common Criteria) is a plus.
- Experience with developing Archer modules is a plus.
- Professional Certifications are either required or will be expected to acquire as part of continued professional education e.g. ITIL, SCCP, CISSP, CISM.
- Experience in dealing with customer queries.
- Well organized with follow-up abilities; has a track record of effectively managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines.
- Fluent English
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Inspiring multinational environment