Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Information Security Compliance Coordinator
In this role you will implement and coordinate internal and external IT related audits, supervise internal information security controls in IS/IT area and ensure compliance for Shared Services functions (IT/IS) with the Global Directive and Procedures and external regulations.
- Coordinate personal data protection related activities
- Perform audits to reveal gaps to the Global Directive and the Procedures within Shared Services
- Supervise the internal control processes, initiate process improvements and develop the processes to increase the control
- Introduce and maintain processes and metrics to reach and keep the required level of control
- Participate in Cobit based internal control framework implementation
- Comply with legal requirements by keeping contact with internal and external legal advisor and by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- At least 5 years experience in field of IS/IT at multinational companies with global presence preferably Shared Services or Control area
- At least 2 years experience with control framework definitions and implementations
- Experience in data protection is preferred
- Degree in Information Technology
- Fluency in English
- Good managing, initiation, problem solving and communication skills
- Project management skills for introducing improvements is preferred
- Presentation and communication skills
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.