Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company. It has subsidiaries in Hungary, Germany, Serbia, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, and Switzerland. Our company is focusing on various fields of IT: application management, resource management, software development and IT business solutions.
For our team we are looking for Information Network Security Analyst.
• Active participation in the design and implementation of the security solutions
• Operation and maintenance of the existing security systems
• Implementation and management of McAffee tools
• Develop and maintain minimum security standards
• Requirement analysis and strategy planning
• Assist with hardware, software or network IT security assessments
• Management of global anti-virus software effort through central console
• Help coordinate, review, evaluate and monitor all IT related issues within the region
• This position is well suited for someone with a broad IT background and information security experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in information technology.
• Knowledge of McAffee tools
• At least 5 years in IT with a variety of experience including familiarity with Active Directory, Unix and Windows operating systems and scripting languages. A minimum of 2 years experience working within IT security is preferable.
• Good communication skills with the ability to lead both technical and business level communications
• Proven ability to work well both individually and within a team environment to build strong relationships within IT, cross-functionally and within corporate teams
• Fluent English language skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése