For fulfilling the position
we are looking for colleagues
Arconic has expended in the recent years in Europe and predominantly in the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Hungary. To provide Arconic facilities with high quality and expert services, European EHS support is provided through a “Center of Excellence” (COE). The COE has opened a role for Industrial Hygienist to support the European plants with fundamental industrial hygiene services.
Key job description: The incumbent is responsible for providing Industrial Hygiene services to European Arconic facilities. The Industrial Hygiene role is primarily focused on:
- Substance/ chemical inventory assessments and data accuracy. The incumbent will be assess the inventory, check SDS with suppliers and contractors, verify the use and document the status.
- Quantitative sampling; the incumbent is responsible for the execution of Industrial Hygiene sampling including noise sampling, chemical exposure sampling, hand an arm vibration sampling. Generally the sampling plan is provided by the senior Industrial Hygienist of the business unit. The incumbent is responsible for preparing the sampling activities with the site, calibration and testing of the sampling equipment, transport arrangement of equipment, sampling activities on-site including training of the employees and communication with the accredited local laboratory.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education:
- Masters or BA in Industrial hygiene or Laboratory Physics or similar
- 0-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of EU regulatory framework
- Exceptional English skills, German is preferred
- Organizational skills / project management
- Cultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal skills
- Statistical Analysis (Excel)
- Attention to detail
- The role is based out of the Arconic- Köfém facility in Szekesfehervar
- An interest in travel. The role needs a minimum of 50% travel throughout Europe
- The incumbent has a strong customer focus and service delivery. The incumbent operates independently and expresses a proactive focus and passion for quality
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.