Nemzetközi háttérrel rendelkező, élelmiszer ipari tevékenységgel foglalkozó, partnercégünk saját csapatába keresünk munkatársat, az alábbi munkakörre:
Reports to the Finance Officer, taking part all controlling activities for all functions present on site.
Acts as a Business partner for Operations and Supply chain management.
Taking part like: Budgeting, Project controlling, Performance management, products costing, cost control activities for the site’s manufacturing & supply chain functions (Operations); support requirements associated with the month-end financial close.
- Ensure compliance with the Group policies and Statutory regulations
- Taking part the Budgeting and Forecasting process for all activities on site, within the framework defined by the site
- Analysis of expenses by responsibilities , regularly meet with functional heads and cost centre managers, in order to ensure full transparency on spending , discuss variances and quantify cost saving opportunities
- Provide variance analysis of actuals versus BP, forecast and PY and deviations are fully understood.
- Monitoring of inventory counts
- Maintenance of CAPEX approval workflow; control actual expenditures (commitments and actual expenditures) against planned expenditures.
- Monitoring of the physical verification of fixed assets
- Ensuring the up-to-date fixed asset records
- Ensuring the fixed assets spending are covered by CAPEX
- Taking part in CAPEX administration, maintenance of CAPEX approval workflow; control actual expenditures (commitments and actual expenditures) against planned expenditures.
- Ensuring intercompany month-end AR and AP balances are correct
- Taking part in cost comparisons on a monthly basis
- Preparation and dissemination of financial information to various functional management and stakeholders, including Cluster controller, Group controlling, Category Finance.
- Taking part standard cost calculation, provide conversion cost drivers for central costing team.
- Preparation of toll-fee invoice and charge-outs invoicing.
- Reviews of cost savings and performance on site.
- Participates to the maintenance of the financial performance KPIs for manufacturing activities (e.g. cost/ton ) and to preparation of management information in all areas of manufacturing & supply chain management controlling
- Identifies gaps in the process, continuously improves process efficiency and performance
- Degree in economics / controlling / business administration
- Minimum 1-2 years of progressive costing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Competitive salary package
- Professional and international working environment
- Possibility to learn and develop
- Solid working knowledge of SAP costing (FICO, )
- Participation in ERP (SAP) developments
- Strong PC skills (MS Excel; PowerPoint; Word)
- Project management skills
- Synthetic mindset
- Good analytical and excellent communication skills with different levels within the organization
- Result oriented; likes to work in a pro-active manner with the factory’s operational management
- Good command of Hungarian and English