We are looking for a new Colleauge for the Procurement Team of NI Debrecen. If you are looking for challanges and development opportunities and precise, high-quality work is important for you, then you are the perfect person for this position.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
The Regional Indirect Commodity Manager will lead strategic sourcing initiatives for various service categories including but not limited to Facilities, Engineering, IT, HR Professional Services, MRO and Office Supplies. She/He will collaborate with stakeholders to develop category specification requirements that is consistent with business needs and procurement strategy, develop frame contract agreements in collaboration with stakeholders and the legal department.
• directly manage the Indirect and Software and Print Buyers (8-10 person)
• develop and mentor the team
• coordinatie the selection of suppliers
• drive continous improvement projects which increase efficiency
• lead the optimization of processes and supplier’s capabilities.
• responsible for the negotiation with suppliers and inside
• at least 5 years experience of people management
• fluent English knowledge
• university degree
Ours is a youthful, fast-growing, USA based company that also provides powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. From daily tasks to grand challenges, NI helps engineers and scientists to overcome complexity and exceed even their own expectations. To learn more about us watch our introduction video below: