We are looking for an experienced, highly driven Incident Manager for our prestigious multinational client in Debrecen.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, illustrious company operating on the field of IT, well-known for their globally recognized business partners.
If you would like to take part in actively shaping a vibrant, youthful and constantly evolving business environment, this is your chance to apply!
- Managing incident investigations/resolution and all parties involved in line with the agreed Organizational Incident Management Processes,
- managing communication including high priority client and technical teams,
- creating of agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines,
- being accountable for the Delivery of that plan,
- chairing teleconferences or technical meetings for incidents that need focus and are in danger of breaching SLA,
- post-incident document recovery steps to build an effective knowledge base,
- assisting Problem Management team to ensure root causes are identified and mitigating actions taken as required,
- recommending improvements to the Incident Process through its evolutionary cycle.
- 1-3 years of experience in Incident Management
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Experience in high level client management
- Competitive salary range
- Continous personal and professional opportunities
- Having the opportunity of being part of a young, energetic and enthusiastic team.