Our client is a worldwide Financial and Banking Services company with a Center of Excellence in Budapest. The Global ID Administration (GIDA) Department of the company is expending therefore we are looking for multiple candidates for ID Admin Analyst roles.
This role will provide opportunities to deepen the knowledge of the special characteristics of a global team within a multinational company, also, candidates will get familiar with cultural diversity and multinational values in a fast-moving environment.
Responsible for fulfilling security maintenance related requests in all banking applications and other systems, which have security module and provide customer service regarding the supported applications and systems. This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business.
- Create, modify, and delete user profiles in various systems based on properly authorized request systems/forms, or instructions
- Reset passwords, create, and modify user profiles based on the received requests
- Conduct inquiries from all employees on phone, mail, memo and form
- Provide customer service regarding the supported applications and systems via phone, mail and virtual ticketing systems
- Performing inactivity checks and other maintenance tasks in various systems
- Keep contact with external security administration/developer teams
- Ensure all access control activity and administration is strictly applied as per corporate policy instructions
- Keep procedures up to date
- Provide ‘can-do’ attitude
- Participate in work related projects
- Fresh Graduates and candidates with some (0,5-1 year) experience are welcome to apply!
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Has to be able to pay attention to details.
- Has to be able to endure monotonous work and be flexible.
- Ability to work both individually and in team in order to accomplish the team’s requirements.
- Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista desktop operating systems.
- General knowledge of database servers, i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc. is an advantage.
- Minimum high school degree. College or university degree is preferable.
Multiple positions are open with the following language combinations:
- Only English
- English and Spanish
- English and Portuguese
- English and Spanish and Portuguese
Budapest, VIII. district
What the company offers:
- Career development and mobility within the company
- Project participation
- Competitive package
If interested apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Telephone: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Website: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése