Responsible for fulfilling security maintenance related requests in all banking applications and other systems, which have security module and provide customer service regarding the supported applications and systems. This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business.
• Create, modify, and delete user profiles in various systems based on properly authorized request systems/forms, or instructions
• Reset passwords, create, and modify user profiles based on the received requests
• Conduct inquiries from all employees on phone, mail, memo and form
• Provide customer service regarding the supported applications and systems via phone, mail and virtual ticketing systems
• Performing inactivity checks and other maintenance tasks in various systems
• Keep contact with external security administration/developer teams
• Ensure all access control activity and administration is strictly applied as per corporate policy instructions
• Keep procedures up to date
• Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
• Has to be able to pay attention to details.
• Has to be able to endure monotonous work and be flexible.
• Ability to work both individually and in team in order to accomplish the team's requirements.
• Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish or Portuguese
• Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista desktop operating systems.
• General knowledge of database servers, i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc. is preferable.
• Minimum high school degree. College or university degree is preferable.
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése