Monitoring of situations that may occur on servers, applications, network devices and/or SAP instances using Tivoli, Cacti, HP OVO etc. Responding to those situations within a defined timeframe and creating incident tickets using a ticketing tool.
Dispatching created incident tickets to other members within the team or other teams to work towards resolution within a specific timeframe.
- A good understanding of T-Systems processes, escalation procedures and support contracts that have been agreed within the organisation.
- Communicating with other groups within the T-Systems organisation and externally using the telephone, email and other forms of communication.
- Working on a shift system to enable T-Systems to support customers on a 24/7 basis 365 days of the year which will include night and day shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Train and mentor people who have less experience about the ICT Operator responsibilities.
- English language B1+
- German - advantage
- Secondary education / University degree
- Basic overview of Windows, Linux and other platforms.
- Basic overview of networks.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.